Sunday, September 02, 2007

i'm harboring a fugitive, a defector of a kind...

and she lives in my soul and drinks of my wine and i'd give my last breath to keep us alive...

so then, how do i work out my salvation with fear and trembling and develop a theology that has integrity and works for me without being pluralistic or completely off base? how do i do that without feeling like everything i think and believe is wrong? because let's face it, none of us really has the answer. none of us really ever gets it "right." at the same time, perhaps some are more right than others, some have a clearer picture of what the kingdom of God and even Godself is like. at the very least, we are willing to constantly explore and think and read and learn and...well...work out our salvation in fear and trembling and hope that God is in the midst of that and perhaps uses all of that in some mysterious way.

i just know that as wrong as i may feel sometimes (or am made to feel), i can't be that far off base. i like me and how i think and my willingness to think and consider other perspectives...and i'd give my last breath to keep that alive.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When some one searches fоr hiѕ eѕsеntial thing, sο he/she neeԁѕ to
be avaіlable thаt іn dеtаil, so that thing is maintaineԁ оver hегe.


Lοok intо mу blog рoѕt:
how to set up a bbq guru in a big green egg

Anonymous said...

What's Taking place i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It positively useful and it has helped me out loads. I am hoping to give a contribution & aid different customers like its aided me. Great job.

Review my website :: seo agency dallas